The CCF is excited to share the third issue of its quarterly newsletter. The Child & Family Forum provides information about innovative child and family work that we are currently doing in Kansas and nationally, important finding from completed projects, recent publications, and evens sponsored by the Center.
In this issue, you can read about:
- The adaptation and refinement of the Strengths Model for Youth.
- Recent research findings regarding the perceptions of youth who have experienced foster care and adoption systems.
- Brief descriptions of recently added resource guides to the CCF website.
- An overview of the Results Oriented Management (ROM) project.
- A summary of the first presentation in the CCF CEUs & Coffee Series and additional information about upcoming events.
If you would like to receive the quarterly newsletter, please use the CCF mailing list sign-up block on the right side of the page. Please visit our homepage for more information about the Center, our staff, and current and past projects, and like our Facebook page (KU Center for Children & Families) to stay up to date on local and national child and family news and events.