The CCF is excited to share the second issue of its quarterly newsletter. The Child & Family Forum provides information about innovative child and family work that we are currently doing in Kansas and nationally, important finding from completed projects, recent publications, and evens sponsored by the Center.
In this issue, you can read about:
- Recent research findings related to the nature and prevalence of cyberbullying among younger children.
- A series of free CEU-eligible presentations to be offered to practitioners in the upcoming months.
- How Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities in Kansas are using data to drive service improvements.
- A national webinar on promoting positive development in young Latino children of immigrants.
- Exploration of men's experience of formal and informal support and their help-seeking behaviors during transition to fatherhood.
If you would like to receive the quarterly newsletter, please use the CCF mailing list sign-up block on the right side of the page. Please visit our homepage for more information about the Center, our staff, and current and past projects, and like our Facebook page (KU Center for Children & Families) to stay up to date on local and national child and family news and events.